- Provide information about the SIM Grant purpose and objective
- Allow for Stakeholder input and questions
- Differentiate between the SIM Model Design and SIM Model Testing Grants
- Describe the process DHCFP will use to ensure ongoing stakeholder input regarding the innovation Models designed and included in the State Health System Innovation Plan (SHSIP)
- Communicate the methods DHCFP will utilize to keep stakeholders informed throughout the grant design period
- Identify stakeholder resources to serve on ad hoc workgroups and committees that DHCFP may formulate through the development of the SHSIP
If you would like to submit your ideas for consideration or participate in our workgroups, please complete this Online Survey or submit a completed Innovative Care Comments Form to the email provided under Contact. Please incorporate our Guiding Principles when submitting your ideas. You can also email any questions you may have.